AdventureMed Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 1, 2022
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.adventuremed.com website (the “Service”) operated by AdventureMed, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors, and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any accounts and passwords, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your accounts and/or passwords, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service on your copyright.
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
your address, telephone number, and email address;
a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of AdventureMed, LLC and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of AdventureMed, LLC.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by AdventureMed, LLC
AdventureMed, LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that AdventureMed, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AdventureMed, LLC and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall AdventureMed, LLC, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
AdventureMed, LLC its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
The website located at AdventureMed.com (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to AdventureMed, LLC (“AdventureMed,” “us,” “we,” or “our”). Certain features of the Service (as defined below) may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Service in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
These terms include an obligation to arbitrate most claims arising hereunder. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND ADVENTUREMED ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service or Site (“you” or, if you register, “Users”). AdventureMed reserves the right to amend, discontinue, limit, disable, terminate, or cancel any feature of the Service.
- Use of Our Service
- Eligibility. The Service allows users to review information about and register for AWLS, BWLS and WLS classes, some of which are eligible for continuing medical education credit. You may use the Service only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited and in violation of these Terms. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by AdventureMed.
- User Account. Registration may be required in order to use the Services. Some of the features of the Services may require you to register on our site or the site of our third party licensees. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify AdventureMed immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. AdventureMed will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by AdventureMed or another party due to someone else using your account or password. Only one user may use each user name, and if you or your entity require additional user names, you must contact AdventureMed. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You represent and warrant that you will provide AdventureMed with accurate and complete information, including without limitation any information related to any medical licenses you may hold.
- Service Rules. You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (a) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (b) using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the AdventureMed servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that AdventureMed grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from AdventureMed.com for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials); (c) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (d) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (e) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (f) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (g) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service; (h) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes; (i) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (j) interfering with the proper working of the Service; (k) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service; or (l) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein. We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. We may also modify the Services or Content at any time without notice to you. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other AdventureMed users.
- Accreditation. As part of the Service, we may assist with submitting course completion information to the applicable continuing medical education (CME provider). This service is provided as a courtesy, and AdventureMed is not responsible for any late, partial, or missing applications or correspondence to a CME provider. You should make sure you have copies of all CME information. You represent and warrant that all information and materials you may provide to us in connection with any accreditation is accurate, up to date, and complete. If you submit any accreditations for online CMEs, you represent and warrant that you fully attended and completed the coursework.
- No Medical Advice. ADVENTUREMED DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. THE CONTENTS OF THE SERVICES ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The Service and its Content are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Reliance on any information provided by the AdventureMed of third parties is solely at your own risk. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE VIEWED ON THE SERVICES, AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. SHOULD YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. Developments in medical research may impact the information that appears here. No assurance can be given that the advice contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. Medical professionals and health care providers should exercise their own judgment in determining whether a particular course (or any recommendations in a course) are appropriate for their practice or their patients in any given situation.
- Payment. AdventureMed may permit you to sign up for certain courses through the Services. All orders are subject to AdventureMed’s acceptance in its sole discretion. The fees (the “Fee”) to be charged to you for each course or service will be set forth on the Site. You should be sure to review the course description to see qualification and eligibility requirements, locations, pricing, etc. You are solely responsible for determining whether you are eligible to take a course. All Fees are due and payable in advance of services. The Service currently uses third parties to process payments. Our third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards, as detailed on the applicable payment screen. All monetary transactions on the Service take place in U.S. Dollars. Clients are responsible for determining and paying the appropriate government taxes, fees, and service charges resulting from a transaction occurring through the Service, except for taxes on AdventureMed’s income. We are not responsible for collecting, reporting, paying, or remitting to you any such taxes, fees, or service charges, except as may otherwise be required by law. All Fees are non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-returnable. You will be responsible for costs associated with AdventureMed’s efforts to collect amounts due, including any attorney’s fees or collection agency fees. You may also book courses shown on our site through our third party partners and licensees, and if you do so you will be responsible for all such fees associated with such courses. If you book through a third party, AdventureMed is not responsible for such courses or any amounts paid by you for such courses – you should review the policies of the third party sites before purchasing. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all such fees incurred by you for use of the Service, and you agree to pay all such fees and abide by all such terms.
- Proprietary Rights. AdventureMed retains sole and exclusive ownership of all rights, title and interests in the Service and all intellectual property rights relating thereto, including, without limitation, issued patents and pending patent applications with respect to the Service and the technology related thereto. This provision shall survive termination and expiration of these Terms and shall remain in full force and effect thereafter. You acknowledge and agree that AdventureMed will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site or Service. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Service. AdventureMed reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the AdventureMed Content. AdventureMed may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. The rights granted to you in these Terms of Service are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Site or Service; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or Service; (c) you shall not access the Site or Service in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Service may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site and Service shall be subject to these Terms of Service. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site (or on any content displayed on the Site or Service) must be retained on all copies thereof. For purpose of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, course descriptions, course information, coursework, course evaluations, blog posts, information, data, text, photos, graphics, in static or interactive feature, owned by or licensed to AdventureMed and which is provided or otherwise made available through the Service. Any use or reliance on any Content posted through the Service or obtained by you through the Service is at your own risk.
- Feedback. If you provide AdventureMed with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site or Service (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to AdventureMed all rights in such Feedback and agree that AdventureMed shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. AdventureMed will treat any Feedback you provide to AdventureMed as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to AdventureMed any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- External Websites. The Website may contain links to third-party websites, including without limitation third parties who provide courses (“External Websites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Websites. The content of such External Websites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Websites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Websites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Websites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Websites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AdventureMed and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (a) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (b) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (d) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (e) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your user submissions or any that is submitted via your account; or (f) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- No Warranty. THE SERVICE AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ADVENTUREMED, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ADVENTUREMED, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE OR CONTENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ADVENTUREMED ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE;. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY COURSE (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US FOR THE APPLICABLE COURSE OR FIFTY ($50) US DOLLARS.
- Changes to the Terms of Service. These Terms of Service are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes in the way we use your information, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any material changes to these Terms of Service will be effective upon our posting of notice of the changes on our site. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your information to provide us with your most current e-mail address In any event, changes to these Terms of Service may affect our use of information that you provided us prior to our notification to you of the changes. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your information, you must deactivate your account with us. Continued use of our website, or services, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Termination. AdventureMed may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, or with or without notice, effective immediately. Such termination may result in the destruction of all information and data associated with your account. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by sending AdventureMed an email to Info@adventuremed.com specifying your request and providing AdventureMed with your name and email address. If you terminate your account, your profile will be removed from the Service, however, deletion may not be immediate and AdventureMed may continue keeping your personal information in its records for billing purposes, audits and other administrative purposes.
- Dispute Resolution. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may require the application of the law of another jurisdiction. If you believe that AdventureMed has not adhered to this Statement, please contact AdventureMed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org_. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. If you and AdventureMed are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, you and AdventureMed will settle the dispute exclusively under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (www.adr.org) at its Denver, Colorado office. Any election to arbitrate by one party will be final and binding on the other. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF EITHER PARTY ELECTS TO ARBITRATE, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL. You and AdventureMed agree that any arbitration will be limited to the dispute between AdventureMed and you individually. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND ADVENTUREMED ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and AdventureMed otherwise agree, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding.
- Entire Terms. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and Service. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word including means including without limitation. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to AdventureMed is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without AdventureMed’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service shall be binding upon assignees.
- Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2022, AdventureMed, LLC All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site and Service are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third parties which may own the Marks.
- Contact Information. AdventureMed welcomes your comments or questions regarding these Terms of Service. Please e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us at the following address or phone number: (801) 512-0055
Attn: AdventureMed Privacy Agent
26 S. Rio Grande Street, Suite 2072,
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Effective as of May 25, 2022.